Friday, April 18, 2008

Sick, malade

Today is my second day off work with a freaking cold. It started Tuesday at 11:30am. I was sitting at my desk and noticed a tickle in my throat. Two hours later it felt like my throat was on fire. I went in Wednesday, but by noon I had all the symptoms of a first class cold. So I stayed home Thursday and fooled around with the camera, lugging a box of Kleenex around the house with me. Nothing fantastic, but a bit of fun for a frightfully dull day. And of course it got to 23C outside! Ditto for today. Another beauty out there.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

skylark said...

That's why I saw you at home today. I too had similar symptoms and so didn't go in. After about 9 am I felt fine though, but now I'm starting to feel crummy again. There's seems to be some weird bug going around that affects each person differently. How convenient though that it just happens to be sunny and 25°C!

Peter Reichert said...

Yup, that's why. I got 'er bad and Jule's starting to feel it, altho we've been keeping our distance. Hope you escape it. The 25C feels good on the ol' bones, though. Spent some time this aft on the patio. Overdressed, but ... nonetheless ... :)

Happy Passover.

JuliaR said...

I tell you, it's clean living that allows me to resist this germ! That and liberal doses of Cold FX. And biking 23 kms to the condo course. Twice.